Do You Need Fundraising Ideas?
On the surface, finding fundraising ideas is simple. Get together a group of co-workers or co-volunteers to a brainstorming session, and you'll probably receive a list of ideas which range from jumble sales to door-to-door selling into a direct mail campaign. Type in"fundraising ideas" into any Internet search engine and You're likely to have thousands of search results, ranging from bake sale ideas to companies offering fundraising opportunities
There are a number of things that separate a fantastic fundraising idea from a bad one. You should take note of the following when considering every idea:
* Price of getting going ought to be exactly what you can afford to invest - Be certain your overall cost doesn't exceed your proceeds!
* Use of tools and abilities - Have you got the people to do it?
* Manpower - Have you got sufficient or can get enough for it
* Theme-appropriation - Do not try Marathon fundraising for elderly home organisation. It may not be suitable
* Appropriate for the size of your group - Make certain you have sufficient (and dedicated ) size to work on it. I recommend having some"extra" personnel for only in case functions.
* Usuage of expensive resources you Don't Have
* Appeal to donors
There are quite a few different issues to think about but the above would serve as a simple guide when contemplating each idea.